Blue Apron is one of the first and most popular online food kit subscription services in America. You must register to subscribe and they will bring fresh ingredients and recipes.
So that you can prepare dinner without having to leave home in exchange for about $8.84 per serving. Blue Apron has a two-person plan and a family plan (up to four servings).
But like other popular services, there are still customers who are looking for cancellation of the Blue Apron service. You might have certain reasons why you need or want to cancel your account.
Is it a problem that you will go on vacation for some time or you want to diversify your cooking experience by trying other similar services.
One of the strengths of the Blue Apron is the free one-week trial feature for new members. Membership of the Blue Apron service is ongoing.
They always renew your membership unless you decide to pause or cancel your account. So if you don’t want your trial status to change to a paid subscription, you must cancel it before it’s too late.
If not, the company will charge your credit card to pay for the renewal status of your membership.
How to Pause a Blue Apron Service Subscription
Another important thing to note, which may be useful before you cancel your Blue Apron account. That Blue Apron has a feature to skip shipping for up to five weeks to come or reschedule the date of your order.
You might not want to freeze your account completely, but you can delay certain orders. This means you can skip as many shipments as you like at no charge.
To pause a Blue Apron service subscription, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Blue Apron account
- Click Upcoming to find the order you want to skip
- Click Manage Shipment
- Select Skip This Delivery
- If for any reason you change your mind, you can always log back into your account and click the Inskip button before the date you can change.
Please consider that any orders that have been processed or shipped cannot be canceled. You can check the status of your order on the Blue Apron website when you enter, on the ‘Upcoming’ page.
If there are orders in your account that are marked as “in process” or “shipped”, the company will charge you for them even if your account has been closed.
If you want to cancel your Blue Apron subscription, be sure to do so seven days before the next billing date or you will be charged for the following week.
Also, getting a refund for your Blue Apron subscription is very unlikely, but you can always try to persuade customer service to give you a refund.
Remember, you can re-subscribe to this service at any time and there are no fees to pause or cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Subscription via Email
You can cancel your Blue Apron subscription by sending an email to their customer support team.
- Write and send an email to the Blue Apron Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to ensure that you provide the information needed that they must be able to cancel your account.
- This includes your first and last name, your address, your account number, and the reason for your cancellation.
- They will send an e-mail that contains the specific steps that you must take to complete the service cancellation process.
How to Cancel Subscription via Telephone
You don’t need to use your phone to cancel your Blue Apron service because you can complete the cancellation process by email.
But, if for some reason you prefer to use the telephone, you can follow these steps and let the representative know that you want to cancel your account.
- Press 888-278-4349 to contact Blue Apron customer service.
- Make sure you have all the details of your account information when calling.
- Ask the company representative to cancel your subscription.
- Follow their instructions.
How to Cancel Subscription Through a Website
One way for you to cancel your account for Blue Apron is to go to your online portal through their website and enter their site.
- Log in to your online account is go to “account information”.
- You will see your account information. You will see your name, email, password information, announcements, and customer status.
- Click “Manage” next to the status, you will be given several different options. You will be given the choice to skip shipping or to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel Meal or Wine Deliveries”
Blue Apron will cancel all your purchases for the future which means that you will no longer buy these boxes and services in the future.
Many people have difficulty finding this area. They tend to look for “settings” rather than the words “account information”.
So make sure to scroll through your screen until you find it and click to go to your “account information” section.
Alternative Ways To Cancel Blue Apron Subscriptions with PCs and Cellphones
Some customers may experience difficulty canceling the Blue Apron service subscription. To cancel the service, you must send an email to email@example.com.
When you send an email to that address, you receive an automatic reply containing a page link to cancel the service. This means you have to take extra steps that are completely unnecessary.
So, to cancel your Blue Apron account, you might choose to skip this useless email step. Just visit the following link:
- On a PC, visit: https://www.blueapron.com/cancel_subscription
- On mobile visits: https://www.blueapron.com/account#cancel
Sign in, select cancel subscription, and continue. You will, of course, be charged for each shipment that has been processed or sent but will not receive any further shipments after that.
Blue Apron Customer Service Contact
- Telephone number (646) 891-4349 or (888) 278-4349. [Monday-Friday 9 AM-9 PM, ET.| Saturday 11 AM-6 PM, ET.]
- Customer Experience Team Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Cancellation: email@example.com
- Wine Cancellation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press & Media Inquiries: email@example.com
- Job Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Seller / Supplier Inquiries: email@example.com
- Send Request: https://support.blueapron.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
That’s all, How to cancel Blue Apron subscriptions with PCs and Cellphones. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments column. Have a nice day!