How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Android? Facebook launched Marketplace features in October 2016. Since then, Facebook Marketplace has become increasingly popular today. Currently, Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries.
Facebook provides buying and selling features so that users can easily find interesting items that are sold on Facebook. Users can visit this marketplace directly in the Facebook application or website without having to download another application or create a new account.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Android via the Facebook Website
To access the Marketplace features on the Facebook website (Android or PC), follow the steps below:
- Open a browser on your android or PC
- Go to facebook.com
- Log in to your Facebook account
- On the facebook home page, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner (three lines) to bring up the secondary menu
- Find and tap “Marketplace”
- If you find difficulties, open your browser, type and go to facebook.com/marketplace/
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Android via the Facebook App
To access the marketplace features on the Android Facebook application, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Facebook App (also recommended to install Facebook Messenger) on the Google Play Store
- Open the application and log in to your Facebook account
- On the Facebook home page, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner (three lines) to bring up the secondary menu
- Find and tap “Marketplace”
Read Also : How To Send Large Videos Through Text On Android
The Marketplace Facebook Icon Doesn’t Appear
There are several reasons why the Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear on your Facebook website or application. Here are some reasons:
New Facebook Account
Facebook to this day still continues to perfect the Marketplace feature. Facebook has not provided access to the Marketplace for everyone. This is because Facebook wants to protect the Marketplace community from fraud. So if your Facebook account is still new, you might not get access to the Facebook Marketplace.
Advice for you is to use Facebook regularly like most users. Like, complete your Facebook profile, email confirmation or cellphone number. Don’t forget to make a new story, add some friends, like and comment on what they share on your Facebook homepage.
If you still have to trade with a new account, you can use a buy and sell group on Facebook.
Marketplace Facebook Not Available at Your Place
Make sure you are in a country that supports the use of Facebook Marketplace. So if you are currently going to an area that doesn’t support using Facebook Marketplace, you might not be able to use it.
Until 2019, Facebook Marketplace is available for 50 countries in the world including Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and the United States. If you are not included in these 50 countries, maybe you can still use it, but it doesn’t reach everyone.
Under 18 years of age
You must be 18 years or older to make transactions on the Facebook Marketplace.
Using the Old Facebook Application
Make sure you have upgraded your Facebook application to the latest version. Marketplace features are not available on the old version, or on iPhone models before the iPhone 5.
Read Also : How To Delete Downloads On Android
Cannot Access Facebook Marketplace on Android
If you have ever enjoyed the Facebook Marketplace feature and later you can’t access it, the reason is Facebook removes your access to Marketplace. This can be caused by a Facebook system error, or maybe your mistake. Make sure not to violate the Marketplace feature usage rules.
You can still restore your access to the facebook marketplace, follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook application or go to facebook.com
- Tap the menu (three lines) in the upper right corner
- Open Marketplace or go to Facebook.com/marketplace
- Tap “Request Review “
- Fill in the “Marketplace Appeals” form in all parts needed for access recovery
- When finished, tap send/submit
Facebook will review the appeal from you and respond to it within a few days.
Check your Facebook Marketplace access recovery info in the Facebook Support Inbox or an email associated with your Facebook account.
After access is restored, make sure you update your Facebook application (and also Facebook Messenger) on your Android phone.