How To Delete Downloads On Android?
Your storage space is almost full? Do you download too many files?
OK, let’s finish it.
How To Delete Downloads On Android With Download Icon
The easiest way to delete downloads on Android is to use a shortcut button that has been pinned on our Android screen.
This method has two functions, only delete the download list, or also delete all downloaded files.
This means that we don’t need to be confused, looking for where the download folder is on our Android. To do this, follow these easy steps:
To do this, follow these easy steps:
- Look for the download button on your Android screen (see the picture)
- Press to open
- You will be presented with a list of files that you have downloaded.
- Press and hold one of the files to bring up the options
- Press the “select all” button to select all files
- Press the “delete” button to delete all files
- Mark “Delete local file as well” to delete all files permanently.
- Skip this step (marking) if you only want to delete the download history list.
How To Delete Downloads On Android With File Manager
If your device doesn’t display the download button on the screen, that means you have to manually search for the download folder location in your android internal storage.
The trick is to use the File manager.
This application is usually called “Files” on Google Pixel or “My Files” on Samsung.
If you don’t have it, you can find something similar in Playstore with the keyword “file manager”. Whatever application we use, the steps are still the same, see the download folder.
How to delete downloads on android with the file manager? Follow the steps below:
- Find the file manager button on your Android screen (see the picture)
- Press the download button (this will take it to the download folder)
- If you don’t have it, directly go to “Internal Storage” (folder icon)
- Open the download folder.
- Press and hold one of the files to bring up the option
- Select “select all” in the upper right corner
- Press “delete” to delete downloads on Android.
How To Delete Downloads On Android With Computer
This step can be an option if you want to delete specific files and save some files, so you need a computer to sort downloaded files.
How to delete downloads on android with a computer? Follow the following guidelines:
- Connect android with a computer using a USB cable
- Switch USB mode from “Charge” mode to “Transfer files” mode (if requested)
- Open your computer folder.
- Find the name of your cellphone (usually next to the local disk computer folder)
- Open the “Internal storage” folder.
- Find and open the “Download” file.
- Select and delete the file that you want.
Those are some easy ways to delete downloads on Android. Hopefully, it can help you master your device. If there is an addition to me, don’t hesitate to comment below.